WBBSBC members gather every Friday to share a drink together and plan out the weekends fishing. The club fishing competition is held on the 2nd Saturday of every month, see more details on the Fishing Competition page.
The clubhouse is available to WBBSBC members as a venue for private functions of up to 45 people. Book the clubhouse using the form on this page, or members can add their details to the booking sheet, kept at the clubhouse and then check with Tim Tindall (083 326 6686) who is in charge of the clubhouse bookings. For functions of 10 or more people, booking a barman is compulsory (min 2 hours).
- Barman – Dylan van Wyk (083 609 6569)
- Rate guideline is R 110 per hour plus any tips.
- We levy a R 20.00 per bottle corkage. Settle with the Barman.
- You can choose the time to let the barman leave – min. 2 hours. He will wash glasses (only) up until the point of his leaving. Thereafter, you as the member become responsible for the Bar, cash and washing all glasses, cutlery and crockery.
- Remember to take all foodstuffs away with you including all plate “scrapings”.
- Larger functions the club asks for a donation of R 300.00 to cover general usages and breakages.
- Cleaning – Maureen ( 084 291 4318, or alternate contact 072 291 7127 her daughter).